domingo, 25 de enero de 2009

About me (:

Hello! my name is Susana Pascal but my friends call me Susie. I'm 19 years old. I live in Maracaibo. I'm studying industrial engineering at URBE.

I like go to the movies, go shopping, eat ice cream, pizzas, listen music, dance and my career.

I love to go out with friends, my family, my doggyes and travel.

I hate to get up early on sundays and listening to vallenato.

My dream is to graduate of industrial engineering, get a job related with my career and be successful on it. I also want to get married and start a family.

English I think it is very important because it opens many doors both socially and occupationally. It is the universal language. I listen and wash tv in english. I hope I can practice and learn more in this class.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario